Are you a Digital Analytics Manager, or do you know one? If the answer is YES then Trend Media wants to hear from you.
The Digital Analytics Manager will be primarily responsible for providing Management and Financial reports and insights. The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing reports and insights for all digital products and assets using the most common digital analytics tools like Firebase and Google Analytics – and will be required to work with the Digicel Group Business Intelligence Team to provide additional data to be used in official reports on top of what supplied by the internal BI tools.
It is expected that the Digital Analytics Manager will play a key role in shaping the roadmap of the company through the provision of valuable insights around funnels and customer experience and general performance that will aid in making sound business decisions.
Sound like you? Then read on.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- This person will analyze data, create dashboards and provide actionable reporting. They will need to create and manage automated dashboards/reports and ad-hoc analytics reporting for end users(CxOs/Directors, Department Heads and Functional Managers) using Power BI, Tableau or any other reporting tool that the company may be using.
- Analyze mobile apps, mobile responsive and web user behavior, conversion data (based on defined KPIs) and customer journeys/funnel analysis for Loop, Trend and any other digital assets created in the future.
- Provide input and recommendations on customer experience, customer engagement and KPIs for app and website performance.
- Perform ad-hoc analytics-influencing conversion optimization strategies with solid analytical data.
- Work in conjunction with the suppliers of the products to ensure analytics are properly setup including events and payloads.
- Transform raw data into actionable insights that ensure cross-departmental marketing efforts are effectively driving conversion, growth & revenues
- Report on key metrics, analyze and interpret trends and provide actionable insights based on analytical data extracted from Firebase, Parsley, Google Analytics and other internal and external reporting tools.
- Present recommendations on potential product modifications based on data analytics.
- Gather requirements and set up reporting dashboards and presentations for key stakeholders based on set business requirements
- Design optimal solutions for data collection using industry best practices and organization governance philosophies
- Participate in process improvement to ensure analytics are a part of dev cycles and business delivery
- Support A/B and multivariate split tests to optimize customer acquisition & funnel conversion through measuring performance under each environment.
- Identify opportunities for the implementation of innovative methodologies to improve overall analytics structure.
- Use available data sources to administer drill-down methodologies and to identify and troubleshoot app performance issues.
- Identifying objectives and provide advice on suitable measurement strategies.
- Platform & Technology Management
- Set up new Google Analytics/Firebase properties, audiences, etc. including custom filters, views, and segments for easy reporting
- Provide support to the Media Ops, Programmatic and Products team for anything related to tracking
- Perform industry research to remain current with industry trends;
- Understand business users needs and translate them to technical requirements for implementation
- Support marketing optimization by providing customer segmentation for targeting promotional activities and attribution modeling.
- Identify & track acquisition CPA and build predictive acquisition, churn models.
Support the Management team for any question related to the digital analytics tool
Academic qualifications and experience required for the job:
- First (1st) degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Statistics (or equivalent professional qualification (Master’s degree is a plus)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in data analysis, statistics, and data modeling as well as proficiency in managing large datasets in different formats such as text/CSV, excel, access, SQL Server or related.
- Digital knowledge that spans across a range of digital channels and products including digital advertising, social media, and apps development.
- Deeper knowledge of digital analytics tools such as Firebase, Google Analytics, and Facebook Analytics
- Advanced experience setting up events and goals within Google Analytics and Firebase
Knowledge and Functional Skills:
- Comfortable with digital marketing platform providers (GA, AdWords, Firebase, DoubleClick, AppsFlyer Facebook, Visual Website Optimizer and others), integrating 3rd party APIs and maintaining the integrity of marketing data through the delivery of validated and accurate reporting.
- Ability to communicate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to a non-technical audience, and operate in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Superior analytical, detail-oriented and quantitative skills with experience in large data modeling and statistical analysis
- The ability and strong desire to think analytically, to be able to identify and solve problems through data analysis.
- Able to analyze large sets of raw data, draw conclusions and relationships and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel skills, including experience using formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Strong attention to information details, metrics validation, report formatting, and accuracy
- Successful organization skills and ability to execute effectively on assigned workload
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to function effectively under pressure (continually maintains a professional demeanor)
- A team player who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and customer-centric
- Results-driven and solution-oriented approach.
- Working knowledge of using Tableau, Power BI or other 3rd party data visualization tools
- The ability to relay analytical insight into various levels of end-user digital knowledge
- The ability to summarize and present analytical findings clearly and concisely and work effectively as part of a group as well as independently.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement in terms of trends in the industry.
- 2+ years of experience in digital analytics for mobile apps
Trend Media wants the ideal candidate to start in the second quarter of 2019, and the role is based in Jamaica.
If you’d like to apply, click here or share this with someone who you think would be perfect for the role.
Visit www.digicelgroup.com for more information.